Friday, July 31, 2009

Quick Post. And Hopefully Some Pictures

Hello All!

As evident in the lack of blog-age happening, I do not have internet where I am staying. I am using the Wi-Fi in a crazy McDonalds listening to silly music and pondering the various random decorations that surround me. (Carrots in long beer glasses on display). I have posted something that I wrote last night (see below) but would like to fill you in on what I did today:

a. After class, we got crepes and headed to Sacre Coeur. It is probably the most beautiful Cathedral I have yet to step foot in. We climbed a spiral staircase all the way to the top to check out the view of the city. It was AWESOME! Although frightening because there were over 300 stairs in a spiral…and it was dark and tiny.
b. Visited some local artists around the Cathedral.
c. Went to a cool cemetery and walked around a bit.
d. WALKED A TON
e. Checked out a crazy church that was a combo Church/modern art museum. Still do not really understand. It was interesting though.
f. Did some shopping. May or may not have purchased a Longchamp Bag (yay for no self-control)
g. Walked back to our hostel (quite a long walk).
h. Ate dinner.
i. The end.

Paris is so great. I am loving every moment. Hoping to upload some photos right now. Hopefully the McDonalds’ Wi-Fi is quick and allows me to do so!

I am going to try to get internet this weekend some time. More updates to come (hopefully!) If not, we will just have to talk when I am home in less than a week. Can’t believe it is coming to an end already!!!

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment