I finally got connected to McDonald’s internet. Unfortunately, I have to leave in 10 minutes…
Some highlights from this weekend:
a. Three art museums: The Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, Musee d’Orangerie. All absolutely amazing. The Mona Lisa was a mob scene. I couldn’t believe it! My favorite = Monet’s water lilies. So beautiful!
b. Picnic by the river last night. After, a walk down the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe. So pretty! And we got delicious ice cream…yum.
c. Tons of French bread and cheese.
d. Tonight- mass at Notre Dame and after, bread, cheese and wine picnic by the Eiffel Tower
e. Bad news: My legs and feet are slowly falling apart from all the walking.
f. More bad news: Haven’t eaten a pastry since Rennes.
g. Goods news: I still love Paris. Although, I could do without the high school-like drama.
h. Only three more days! Where has the time gone??
Mucho Love
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment