Friday, August 7, 2009

Home

Hello all! I made it home safe and sound. My flights went by pretty quickly. I was exhausted by the time I arrived in Chicago though!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts during my last few days in Paris. Getting internet was such a hassle; not to mention, I wanted to try my best to make the most of my last days in France.

Paris was wonderful. Really though, we would have had to stay for over a month to do all of the things I wanted to do. Our days were really long because we tried to pack so many things into them. Some of my favorites were the Musee d'Orangerie, the Catacombs, the Eiffel Tower (of course), picnics by the Seine, mass at Notre Dame, La Sainte-Chapelle and Sacre Coeur. Hopefully, my computer will allow me to upload some photos of these wonderful places.

Lots of Love. Thanks for reading.

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment